Are you ready for the Most Amazing Experience of your life?
International Youth Camp Nepal(IYCN) is an experiential learning program designed for young people of different corners of world. International Youth Camp Nepal highlights cross-cultural exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global friendship, collaboration, sustainable development goals, and youth empowerment. IYCN is also a celebration of diversity, peace, and love. It’s a beautiful deep you diving journey with amazing people around the world.
The series of International Youth Camp has been organized since October, 2015. And now, as a trademark event of youth legend, it is organized every August and December as International youth Summer Camp and winter camp. More than 500 young people have already participated in International Youth Camp till date.
Either you are an introvert, extrovert or ambivert, this camp is designed in a way to meet needs of everyone.
WHAT EARLIER PARTICIPANTS SAY ABOUT YOUTH LEGEND CAMP?
It was a really interesting experience. I really gained insight into myself. Joining the Youth Legend Summer Camp, I had no idea what to expect and by the end, I knew it was one of the best decisions I have made.
I met many energetic and passionate young people whom I connected with deeply. I gained a better understanding of Nepali culture and a better understanding of myself as a person. I never wanted the camp to end! DMT really gave me some reflective time that I needed because I don’t always give myself that space to think about all the important questions in life.
This camp is really impressive and awesome!! Can’t even describe with words! Totally Amazing!! 🙂
Got a chance to meet with fantastic ppl!
For the ones who’re looking for opportunities, I would recommend you guys do have a try on this!!
What I love the most about this camp?
The People: it’s a privilege from me meeting these beautiful and sweet and loving people. They are the reason why this camp is really memorable.
The Place: Nepal is really a stunning place to travel in. The culture in this place is rich. The mountain views are really amazing.
The Experience: A unique and memorable activities. I’ve experienced here will be forever treasured because this actually enriches my personality and perspective in life.
Thank You so much youth Legend!
My Nepal experience is really memorable. <3
- Good motivational speaker
- Inspired and motivated
- Friendly and helpful
- Warm and felt secure
- Everything is nice 😉
Nowadays, It’s really tough to trust the programs advertised and propagated online. Moreover, when it comes to foreign camps, it becomes tougher.
I came to know about this camp via online. There were really good details provided about this camp. I wasn’t expecting this camp to be as per the description. Well, it happened exactly the same. The camp wasn’t as per my expectation rather it was beyond.
The organizers were not just hospitable but also too friendly. Whenever we wanted anything they provided that when we went outside for shopping they even made a bargain with the shopkeepers. They made us visit the places which were one of the most famous and safe. Even sometimes we were late as per schedule yet they managed all the events so that they can go smoothly.
I personally was worried about the luggage which we were leaving behind in the hotels/ restaurants for traveling and hiking. But everything was safe and in place. I must praise the organizers because they arranged things in such a way that we don’t get bored with the games that we played while traveling.
They were aware of the global situation that is why they arranged seminars on SDGs and Youth Leadership. In the conclusion, I’d like to suggest that if anyone is interested to attend a camp or events like this in the foreign country then he/she should choose the events under Youth Legend. You will not regret rather you’ll write a review like this too.
A much-needed therapy. <3
I loved this camp. Everything was wonderful.
This is the best 3 days of my life. These learning, dancing, meditation I will hold in my heart for the lifetime.
International youth camp is a place to find the lost you. Amazing people, place, food can make anyone’s days better. I am leaving Nepal with lots of good cherished memories. I feel glad to meet people who have the heart of gold.
The dance movement therapy was memorable. The time we danced with newspapers with closed eyes was a defining moment during the camp.
The camp was such an eye-opening experience that helped me learn a lot about Nepal.
It was an amazing experience and I would definitely like to return to Nepal to join the hike to Everest Base Camp.
I like Travel part most, of course, as I’m a traveler.
However, I appreciate the chance to get to know the Nepali youth during a cultural exchange and Dance Movement Therapy.
I learned more about Nepal’s culture and how young people from another country thinking and doing.
I feel lucky to get a chance to join this camp and I learned many new things.
I give my thanks and appreciations to Sudha and Mohan for all things you guys did for me also others members.
I hope you guys can have more camps with more exciting activities in future and be successful in transferring your knowledge and your fire to young Nepali as well as young people from others countries.
I learned many elements to master my temperament and become a better person. I can apply these tricks whenever I second guess myself.
My main motivation is to learn to lead by example so with the best practices taught in the camp, I would be able to do that eventually.
Youth Legend is a cool social enterprise that allows for self improvement, cultural immersion, awareness and tolerance. Being surrounded by the beauty of Nepal is a plus.
This program is a perfect opportunity for youth. The beyond-compared accommodation, beautiful destinations, value-laden people and unique yet interesting practices.
This program also helped us to discover a bit more of our own identities and to learn how to handle stressful circumstances and life’s adversities.
“It’s a great camp, it’s perfect. Most interesting people sharing 11 days together! I will remember every moment in the camp.”
I feel renewed and confident. DMT brought me joy and peace and helped me focus on my life and priorities. Traveling to different part of Nepal was an adventure, specially chitwan felt like going into the wild.
Well organized event. I will recommend this camp to other youths especially to learn and live without stress. My memorable moments during camp was Dance Movement Therapy, Yoga and Meditation, Rafting and Camping in Tents.
“I believe that every part of the camp is worthwhile. Hiking and meditating was very rewarding, fresh and great experience. My most memorable moment is Elephant riding in Chitwan and boating, paragling, walking to sunset point in Pokhara. I want more people to experience this wonderland Nepal.
And It is true to say that for young people, having such great friends like you guys as companions is a good opportunity to make their time in Nepal unforgettable. I believe youth legend camp can help camp participant make the best out of their trip to Nepal.”
Expected Participants: Students, Youth Leaders, Activist and Young Professionals all over the world.
WINTER CAMP IMPORTANT DATES:
Age group: 16 to 35 years (If you are above 35 years or below 16 years and are interested to attend the camp, you can still apply, from 2019, we have saved only few seats for people of that age group too to ensure rich representation and diversity.)
CAMP FEE: 224 USD (If you are from Nepal, click here for more information)
– To foster cross cultural exchange and global friendship
– To develop leadership, team building and entrepreneurial skills among participants and empowering them to take leadership on sustainable development goals
– To help participants deep dive into themselves through various approaches of self exploration developing better understanding of self and the world
– To help participants achieve greater self awareness, a positive sense of well-being and live a healthy and peaceful life
– To let participants discover the beauty, culture and spirituality of land of Himalayas, Nepal
– Cultural Exchange, Food Exchange, Diversity Celebration, cross cultural friendship
– Workshops on Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development Goals
– Team Building, Group work, Story sharing, Talent show
– Self Exploration and Awareness Session
– Dance Movement Therapy (DMT)
– Alternate to Violence Program(AVP)
– Yoga and Meditation
– Different country’s Presentation
– Local Authentic Experience (1 night Homestay experience in local village)
– World Heritage Site Visit in Kathmandu (Kathmandu has made an entry as the 5th top travel destination in Lonely Planet’s list for 2018.)
– Hike to waterfall
– Camp Fire
– Visit to Nagarkot (Nagarkot is beautiful hill station near kathmandu from where you can see beautiful Himalayan range including Mount Everest)
– You can also choose to extend your stay to travel to explore different parts of Nepal
– Yoga and Meditation
– Welcome, Farewell Program and a special gift
Youth who go for the international program like this develop an excellent measure of personal flexibility, encompassing an ability to reach compromise, focus and succeed through challenging times. They are more comfortable in ‘foreign’ environment, become aware of career and further study option which they didn’t know existed.
Other Personal and Educational Benefits
- Self-development and awareness leading to enhanced self-confidence and self-esteem. This is often the most noticeable change in returned international camp participants.
- Broader General knowledge and understanding of the global issue and sustainable development goals. Enhance your knowledge and understanding by learning about the rich history of different countries
“What one learns in a classroom is a very small part of the learning process. The real learning starts when one crosses borders and travels miles for the real knowledge.”,Vivek Sahni
- Enhancement in your leadership, team building, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Increased acceptance, tolerance of an array of different cultural and community perspectives
- Maturity and social poise, fuelled by the necessity to confront challenges outside a familiar support network and comfort zone.
- Develop skills to deal with change
- Global awareness (cross-cultural skills and communication)
- Global networking opportunities
- Experience culture and countries in the most authentic way
- Long lasting memories and Global friendship
Safety, Fun, Adventure, Connection, Happiness, Hospitality, Great Food and Great Experience
Nepal – heaven in earth – perfect place for you to explore yourself and have a rewarding lifetime experience with us.
Our Youth Legend team is committed to make this camp experience best experience of your life.
1. English Proficiency. All of our programs will be conducted in the English language. Therefore, you should be able to understand, speak, read and write English.
2. You should be 16 to 35 years from any corner of the world.(If you are above 35 years or below 16 years and are interested to attend the camp, you can still apply. Because of the interest of people of diverse age group, from 2019, we have saved few seats for people of that age group too to ensure rich representation and diversity.)
3. You should fill up a complete application form to apply.
4. You should have a passport.
5. You should be able to pay the camp fee.
PROGRAM FEE: 224 USD
Once you apply for the camp, you will be notified about your selection within 2 working days of application submission.
You need to confirm your participation by payment of at least 50 US dollar via paypal or bank transfer or western union. If the payment method is not available in your country, let us know and our team will cooperate. You can pay the remaining amount after your arrival to Nepal.
Apart from participating in our valuable training program and workshops, The camp fee will cover:
1. Food 3 times a day and Shared Accommodation with same gender
2. Pick up from the airport and Drop to the airport and Internal Travel cost
4. World Heritage site visit
6. Program Materials and Certificate
7. Emergency health check-ups or Doctor Visit and First Aid. (Medical fee is not included in the camp fee, we encourage everyone to have a travel insurance.)
8. 24 hours assistance and support from the team.
9. Internet facilities in hotels. (Places you will be staying have wifi except for a day where you will stay in a Home stay at remote village)
10. Umbrella or Raincoat depending upon the weather condition.
The cost will not cover airfare, visa fees and health insurance. The cost will also not cover extra activities.
If you are willing to seek funding from the school, college, private companies, funding sites etc, then on your demand, we will send you the letter with confirmation which you can use for fundraising.
See Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
If you have any queries then please email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also available for skype call.
Click here to Apply Now.
To see more photos of our earlier camps, go to our facebook page or instagram.